Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mapping the avenues of influence in the blogosphere

Shel Israel Naked Conversations: "Waxxing Toward Globa"
links to Manuel Lima's Visual complexity which appeared here earlier. Thoughts Illustrated: visualcomplexity.com | A visual exploration on mapping complex networks

He considers the complexity of the global map of a company's avenues of influence beyond anything Manuel has yet encountered. Seems to me that, as the co-author of Naked Conversations, Shel ought to be able to envision what he wants the map to portray - with that design criteris the task should be doable.

I was blown away when I first came upon Visual Complexity, and listening and watching Manuel's presentation Sunday at MeshForum opened my eyes to possible ways to construct such maps.

I think this is worth investigating and will post when I find a suggested solution.

No comments:

Tags

ShareThis

Blog Archive

Ti panel